Rendering - Gecko in the desert

I placed the previous gecko sculpt in an environment after finishing his details. It might be biologically imperfect, as this kind of animal lives in tropical rain forests, but I'll let this detail go as the animal itself is a mix of more subspecies as well. To be honest I have chosen a desert environment because the colors of green and beige go nicely with eachother :-)
The rock is a recreation of a volcanic rock I have in my living room, originating from the lake Balaton. I used displacement an normal maps to get the details, based on the color map.
The desert i made from an ocean type displacement (with dialing down the waves significantly) and adding some subtle tracks by sculpting.
Finally post production added some depth of field, vignetting and chromatic aberration.

So, I hope you like it :-)

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

The Flower - Leaf

The Flower - Stem

Making of the Ent - Painting