Product design - Rendering product images

Basing on a sketch and raw model a photo realistic render had to be done for what appears to be a distribution box built into a table.

I had to start off with rebuilding the model, as unfortunately the raw model provided as a sketch was not suitable for high quality rendering.

Keeping the general direction I felt I need to add some realistic features also. For example a seem has been created on the large plastic part to make it look as if it is built up from different parts. I also added some fake screw heads and realistic corners on the plastic molded parts.

Finally I created a scene with a table and some lighting to have the first images for the customer...

Lets see where this goes further.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

The Flower - Leaf

Making of the Ent - Painting

The Flower - Stem